• 1/4”（DN10） ~ 6”(DN150)
• Class 150(20Bar) - 2700(420Bar)
• API602, ASME B16.34.
• LNG, LO2, LN2 etc
• Manual, Pneumatic, Electric
• 100% forged, usually available in carbon steel.
• Integral seat is hard surfaced with stellite Gr. 6.
• Same material as the body.
• The connection type includes: bolted to body with gasket sealing and pressure seal all the way.
• The backseat is integrally machined and isolates the packing chamber rom the line pressure.
• It can revolve around the stem with which it is axially connected.
• Usually made of 13% Cr stainless steel with a thick stellited hard face.
• ASTM A479 410 stainless steel etc., heat treated.
• Threads are of the ACME type.
• Packing is made of an adequate number of preformed rings in graphite as standard.